Hi, I’m Peter Anargirou! I like traveling, exchanging postcards and letters (especially to new places), blogging, learning to cook and sharing my dishes with friends, and yoga (although I’m taking a break due to knee problems). Lately I’ve been taking dance classes (mostly tango and swing), trying to become a better photographer, and picking up ukulele. I love live performances of all kinds, but I particularly enjoy watching my friends. I like ska, Disney, The Aquabats, Star Wars, San Diego Comic-Con, and a lot more. Most of all, I like new, fun experiences!
I love seeing or hearing about people I know putting their skills to use and doing something about which they’re passionate! I know ice cream makers, belly dancers, models, comedians, musicians, fiction writers, board and video game creators, and so many more. They’re amazing!
Technology and the Internet greatly interest me. I’ve worked as a, Social Media Specialist, Community Manager, Technical Writer, and Software Development Engineer. In my five years with Toshiba, my support videos had over 3.5 million views, and my support articles had over 13 million views. I’m a University of California, Irvine graduate with a B.S. in Computer Science and Engineering and minor in Classical Civilization.
I’ve dabbled in games journalism; I’ve been published on WoW Insider, Engadget, and Game Boyz and was a guest on the Twisted Nether Blogcast. I’ve dressed up in costumes non-character specific as well as cosplayed a couple times – Fix It Felix, Jr., an Aquabat, and more. Hopefully I’ll do more in the future.
Connect with me!
- Personal blog: WebPageless
- Personal Instagram: @TheUser
- Nom Better, my cooking page: @nombetter on Instagram and Nom Better on Facebook
- Pizza Day, all about pizza: @pizzaday on Instagram and Pizza Day on Facebook
- E-mail: My first name @yourfriendpeter.com
- WoW, Blizzard, and MMO blog: Kor’kron 501st
- General gaming blog: Polygons and Pixels
- Facebook: You can probably find me, but if you’re a stranger, I won’t add you.