Hey, I’m Peter! I’m a technology and online self-publishing enthusiast who enjoys traveling, exploring new places near me, taking a ton of photos, and trying new things.
Occupation: Technical Writer for a software company.
Interests: Live performances of all kind, local art, ska, Disney, The Aquabats, Star Wars, Greek classics.
Education: I’m a University of California, Irvine graduate with a B.S. in Computer Science and Engineering and minor in Classical Civilization. I’m a member of the Tau Beta Pi engineering honor society.
Game journalism: I’ve been published on WoW Insider (now rolled into Engadget) and Game Boyz and was a guest on the Twisted Nether Blogcast. I’ve attended press parties by Bethesda and THQ and partied at the Russian Consulate in San Francisco with Russian game publisher 1C.
Interesting facts: I sold books to Kobe Bryant without realizing who he was, fed a bear, hiked through lava tubes, hiked at 12,470 feet, and surfed with sea turtles.
Connect with me!
- Personal blog: WebPageless
- Personal Instagram: @TheUser
- Cooking Instagram: @nombetter
- Pizza Instagram: @pizzaday
- Sushi Instagram: @sushihour
- Tea Instagram: @letsgettea
- E-mail: My first name @webpageless.net
- Flickr: panargirou
- WoW, Blizzard, and MMO blog (inactive): Kor’kron 501st
- General gaming blog (inactive): Polygons and Pixels